I’m so sorry that this blog post is going on Saturday, instead of Friday!
I was making cookies (which is the recipe I will share now) on Friday and it was way too late to post on Friday night.
So today (Saturday), I went to a birthday party and I brought some cookies to share.
This is CRISPY cookie recipe. I got the original recipe from Youtube.
This time, I made macadamia nuts & white chocolate cookies and regular chocolate chip cookies. The recipe I will share now will make about 15 cookies depending on how big you are making.
- 120g Butter
- 70g Brown sugar
- 70g Granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 160g Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- *100g Macadamia nuts
- *100g White Chocolate
- *(200g Chocolate chip) for chocolate chip cookies
*Topping is optional, you can change to whatever you like.
1. Keep the butter outside to make it soften. Do not over melt. Whip the butter until it gets soft and pale. Mix the soft butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar.
2. Add an egg & vanilla extract then mix well with “1”.
3. Add baking soda, salt & flour into “2” then mix then until it is not powdery.
4. Add whatever the topping you are adding (macadamia nuts, chocolate, dry fruits, etc) into “3”. Combine well with cookie dough.
5. Put them in the fridge at least 15 mins. From my experience, it is better to put for more than 30 mins when it is hot outside.
6. Take out the cookie dough and shape them round and put on the pastry paper. Bake at 180 ℃ for 10 ~ 15 mins.
They are done! This time, the dough was too soft and it melted away. It came out thinner and bigger than the last time, but they tasted as good! They were a nice snack to bring for the party to share.
What is your favorite treat? I would love to try baking new stuff!
Next 2 weeks will be very busy for me but I’ll do my best to catch up with the uploading schedule.